Everything you love is here…
Welcome to Loveland!
Just off I-25 within 45 minutes of Denver, Loveland is sometimes considered the “Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park”. If you prefer sports or live entertainment, the Budweiser Event Center hosts the Colorado Eagles hockey team & other national entertainment.Visit Loveland video
- Loveland is part of the Thompson School district with many highly rated schools and options. Information on elementary, middle, and high schools can be found here.
- Things to do:
- Hiking and outdoor recreation - Larimer County Parks and Open Spaces
- Recreation classes and facilities - website
- Museums and galleries - website
- Biking - https://www.fcgov.com/bicycling/bike-maps
- Boyd Lake State Park - https://cpw.state.co.us/placestogo/parks/boydlake
- Scuplture Parks - https://www.visitlovelandco.org/discover-loveland/business-category/sculpture/
- Golf - website