Fort Collins, CO
A "Best Place to Live"!
Welcome to Fort Collins!
Widely recognized as a "best place to live", Fort Collins is Colorado's 4th largest city (pop. ~170K). Fort Collins is a thriving university town (GO CSU!) & supports a diverse base of employers such as HP, Otter Box, & Woodward. The city boasts over 20 craft breweries, great shopping & restaurants, & a quaint old town area. Recreation options abound, with 285+ miles of bike lanes, parks, hiking, & golf. Enjoy live music at one of the indoor or outdoor venues. Excellent Poudre School District!Visit Fort Collins video
- Things to do:
- Hiking and outdoor recreation - Larimer County Parks and Open Spaces
- Recreation classes and facilities - website
- Lincoln Center for Performing Arts - performances and tickets
- Biking - https://www.fcgov.com/bicycling/bike-maps
- Breweries - https://coloradobeer.org/breweries/
- Golf - https://www.fcgov.com/golf/